32 inputs MegaDrum module for sale

Discussions related to MegaDrum Hardware

Re: 32 inputs MegaDrum module for sale

Postby handarbyte » Sun Apr 02, 2017 3:06 pm

Hi Dmitri,

can you please calculate, if you are willing to build it, my personal custom version as follows?

32 inputs but in a 19" ABS case with a big color display
(and the two switches just left inside the case without holes on the front)
shipment to Germany

Thanks!

handarbyte

p.s. It's my second purchase because I don't have time to build a case for the module you send me.
I hope, I can use it for my daughter's set in the future. :)
handarbyte

Postby dmitri » Mon Apr 03, 2017 12:03 am

Modules in ABS cases can only come with a standard LCD due to front panel size limits.
Btw, I guess you remember that for a repeat order you get a 10% discount.
Also, it's probably better to use PM for orders.
dmitri
Site Admin

Postby JimSwonger » Tue Nov 13, 2018 5:50 pm

Hi, A Theater Sound Designer is using this in the UK right now and is interested is using in for our next show. I am looking to purchase one that is premade, but I am looking at your photos and I an confused, maybe I missed something. Your 32 input device seems to have only 17 inputs on the back. Are the rest via USB or MIDI? We will be using this with contact closures and Piezo microphones to trigger sound effects with the MIDI into a program called Qlab. From what I gather the piezo will work with all inputs but the kick drum-input 1. Is this correct? Thanks for your help.
JimSwonger

Postby dmitri » Tue Nov 13, 2018 5:58 pm

The 32 inputs module has 17 jacks:
1 stereo for a HiHat controller
1 mono for a Kick
15 stereo jacks which can be used with up to 15 dual/triple zone pads/cymbals or up to 30 single zone pads/cymbals using Y-splitter cables or any combination of single, dual/triple zone pads/cymbals in between.
dmitri
Site Admin

Postby HellfireRelic » Fri Feb 28, 2020 8:28 am

dmitri wrote:Modules in ABS cases can only come with a standard LCD due to front panel size limits.
Btw, I guess you remember that for a repeat order you get a 10% discount.
Also, it's probably better to use PM for orders.

Hello,I want to order one of these units with metal & the best screen & have already researched megadrum as best as I could to not have to ask redundant questions,
BUT I can't find out anywhere whether or not positional sensing will work with megadrum & ATV branded drumheads?

Just in case you're unaware ATV drums/cymbals/hihats are meant to be used with Roland modules that support positional sensing such as the TD-25/TD-12 etc.(this was told to me by the manufacturer directly),so basically I just wanted to make sure that megadrum will be able to work with ATV drums without any problems. I also want to know if this works as a soundcard as well as a output module when connected to a win 10 desktop? In other words can I route main output through megadrum?

Heres the site that shows the set:
https://www.drum-tec.com/atv-exs-full-s ... out-module

Thanks in advance for your help and time.
HellfireRelic

Postby dmitri » Fri Feb 28, 2020 3:44 pm

MegaDrum is a trigger-to-MIDI device so it does not produce sounds on its own.

Positional sensing works on mesh type pads with centrally located piezo. I tested it with Roland PD-125, Drumtec 14" and Pintech 10" snares. If ATV pads are mesh type pads with centrally located piezos then they should work with MegaDrum.
dmitri
Site Admin

Postby ignotus » Fri Feb 28, 2020 9:38 pm

ATV drums/cymbals/hihats are meant to be used with Roland modules that support positional sensing such as the TD-25/TD-12 etc

No. ATV gear is meant to be used with ATV modules, which do not support positional sensing. Their pads use 3 side-mounted triggers so won't offer PS with any module, Roland or otherwise. I find it hard to believe that ATV would tell you that their drums are "meant" to be used with modules made by their direct competition, and for them to say their pads support PS is just bizarre...
If it ain't broken... fix it until it is.
ignotus

Postby Cableaddict » Tue Jun 22, 2021 6:34 pm

Are these units still being made?

Dimitri, how do we contact you? How do we order?

thx.
Cableaddict

Postby dmitri » Wed Jun 23, 2021 5:45 pm

Yes, of course. I'll PM you.
dmitri
Site Admin

Postby sazzzvicky » Thu Dec 16, 2021 12:43 pm

please define what "32 inputs" means?
[url="https://vidm.fun/vidmate/"]vidmate app[/url] [url="https://authorityapk.com/mobdro/"]mobdro app[/url]
Last edited by sazzzvicky on Wed Dec 22, 2021 7:40 am, edited 1 time in total.
sazzzvicky

PreviousNext

Return to MegaDrum Hardware