Warranty on modules and kits

Discussions related to MegaDrum Hardware

Warranty on modules and kits

Postby dmitri » Tue Aug 09, 2011 8:13 pm

From time to time people ask me about warranty on modules and kits. I want to clarify it here.

I do provide warranty on modules and kits on a condition that they were not subjected to unusual conditions, e.g. reverse power polarity, excesses voltages on the inputs (over hundreds volts), water, excessive heat and so on. Please understand that because I'm not a big international company with service centres in every country so you will still have to pay or arrange a postage both ways for a warranty repair. I must mentioned here that so far I haven't heard about any MegaDrum module/kit ever failing.
dmitri
Site Admin

Re: Warranty on modules and kits

Postby rommm » Mon Sep 24, 2012 11:59 pm

It looks like synthex may not be replying to this forum and possibly not making kits anymore? If I can't figure out what's wrong with my main synthex board(it's just keeps triggering all the triggers at once), can you get one of your boards/will it work with all the peripherals that I got from him like the 32/24 input boards, lcd screens and the buttons?

Thanks
rommm

Re: Warranty on modules and kits

Postby dmitri » Tue Sep 25, 2012 5:24 pm

rommm wrote:It looks like synthex may not be replying to this forum and possibly not making kits anymore?

Synthex stopped making kits long ago.

If I can't figure out what's wrong with my main synthex board(it's just keeps triggering all the triggers at once), can you get one of your boards/will it work with all the peripherals that I got from him like the 32/24 input boards, lcd screens and the buttons?

The LCD will work. Buttons in the Synthex's kit have different pinout.
dmitri
Site Admin

Return to MegaDrum Hardware