History of MegaDrum firmware versions

Discussions related to MegaDrum Hardware

Re: Latest MegaDrum firmware versions

Postby dmitri » Mon Nov 23, 2009 10:13 pm

Ken Forgettable wrote:
dmitri wrote:Got carried away a bit with latest optimizations [snip]

There is about 45K left in flash - can you think of a use for this space (via the bootloader)?

Yeah, to squeeze BFD into it.
dmitri
Site Admin

Postby r0bbie » Mon Nov 23, 2009 10:17 pm

dmitri wrote:
Ken Forgettable wrote:
dmitri wrote:Got carried away a bit with latest optimizations [snip]

There is about 45K left in flash - can you think of a use for this space (via the bootloader)?

Yeah, to squeeze BFD into it.

+1 :D
If it ain't broken try to improve it.
r0bbie

Postby macca2004 » Sun Dec 20, 2009 2:14 pm

Noticed that the 221109 firmware seemed to break Yamaha 3 way triggering on the ride input only (still worked on some other inputs)....With the latest firmware it's back to working again. Just thought I'd mention in case it's some of the midi optimised code you reverted causing it.

Also I don't know if it's just my imagination but alttrig suppression seems to work fantastically now...
macca2004

Postby dmitri » Sun Dec 20, 2009 3:17 pm

macca2004 wrote:Noticed that the 221109 firmware seemed to break Yamaha 3 way triggering on the ride input only (still worked on some other inputs)....With the latest firmware it's back to working again. Just thought I'd mention in case it's some of the midi optimised code you reverted causing it.

The Yamaha 3 zone cymbal in the Ride input issue is exactly how I noticed the bug introduced in November firmware versions.

The last unencrypted firmware version:
megadrum_20100516.zip

Just as any other MegaDrum firmware, the last unencrypted MegaDrum firmware is free only for non-commercial use only. Read http://www.megadrum.info/content/megadr ... ght-notice for details.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
dmitri
Site Admin

Previous

Return to MegaDrum Hardware