DIY edrum trigger forum

Anything at least distantly related to MegaDrum

DIY edrum trigger forum

Postby gastric » Mon Nov 10, 2008 2:45 pm

I realize there's a variety of in-depth resources available for constructing your own DIY edrum triggers. However, that doesn't stop MegaDrum users from posting questions about building triggers to use with their MegaDrum. I'd like to suggest a new sub-forum about edrum triggers. This would likely have a variety of positive effects, one of which would likely be helping drive traffic to this site for users looking for trigger information, which in turn could help promote MegaDrum to new users.
gastric

Re: DIY edrum trigger forum

Postby japi » Thu Nov 13, 2008 1:10 am

The are lots of stuff to do in this forum. The forum tree is too short to acomodate the wide variety of subjects that's being hold in here. I think sub forums should exist related to: users builds, info for new users, polls, troubleshooting, media (pictures/audio/video of megadrum in action), forum problems/suggestions/feedback not related with MD but the forum only, and the list continues.

I don't know if Dmitri has enough time to do this and what is his commitment to a better quality forum. I think the information should be well arranged to be of good use.

I volunteer to do this, I know this software well and can do that, create the new sections, and move the posted already in the forum to populate them in a way that makes sense.

Japi
japi

Return to Off topic