where "for sale" posts

Anything at least distantly related to MegaDrum

where "for sale" posts

Postby HellMind » Thu Sep 09, 2010 7:22 pm

Is there a way to buy a megadrum kit ready to use?
Where can I see ppl selling them?
HellMind

Re: where "for sale" posts

Postby dmitri » Thu Sep 09, 2010 9:00 pm

dmitri
Site Admin

Postby NolaDrummerBoy » Sun Jan 30, 2011 9:58 pm

So if I understand correctly, you do not allow anyone to sell their megadrums via this forum...is this correct?
If I have built one, and desire to sell it for some reason (like to fund the building of a new one with more inputs) you do not want me to use this forum for that purpose?
I am struggling to understand the rationale for this and would appreciate your response.
Thanks,
NDB
NolaDrummerBoy

Postby dmitri » Sun Jan 30, 2011 10:11 pm

NolaDrummerBoy wrote:So if I understand correctly, you do not allow anyone to sell their megadrums via this forum...is this correct?
If I have built one, and desire to sell it for some reason (like to fund the building of a new one with more inputs) you do not want me to use this forum for that purpose?
I am struggling to understand the rationale for this and would appreciate your response.
Thanks,
NDB

See http://www.megadrum.info/faqs and http://www.megadrum.info/content/megadr ... ght-notice
dmitri
Site Admin

Postby NolaDrummerBoy » Sun Jan 30, 2011 11:52 pm

Umm...so you are saying if I build one for my own personal use, then decide to get rid of it, that constitutes a commercial use, and also a copyright violation?
NolaDrummerBoy

Postby dmitri » Mon Jan 31, 2011 12:11 am

NolaDrummerBoy wrote:Umm...so you are saying if I build one for my own personal use, then decide to get rid of it?

If you just want to get rid of it altogether, and only do it ONE time, you are free to offer it for sale anywhere in the world but on this website.
dmitri
Site Admin

Return to Off topic