I need some help configuring and will pay for it

Anything at least distantly related to MegaDrum

I need some help configuring and will pay for it

Postby GreasyBumpkin » Tue Mar 05, 2019 10:54 am

Hi, I'm a musician and self taught producer. I'm not a drummer or an electrical engineer. I'm based in South East UK, and I really, REALLY need some help setting up my kit.

I bought a megadrum32 last year and have been assembling the dream e-kit for my studio. Unfortunately I greatly overestimated my knowledge of triggers and so haven't been using my e-kit at all really. It's sad because I have all these amazing percussion sounds on SD3 and Kontakt and they would sound even better if played by a real drummer.

Ideally I would bring someone over to my studio who I can then pay to help me set up and I'll try my best to learn how to do it myself along the way. I've read countless posts on this forum and I'm not sure which info is relevant or not as some posts date back a week and others a decade... So believe me I have tried, but just can't seem to make any progress. Failing that I'd even pay for someone's time over a chat room just to give me direct guidance on how to get this module functioning.

I'm open to anything at this point if I'm honest.
GreasyBumpkin

Re: I need some help configuring and will pay for it

Postby airflamesred » Tue Mar 05, 2019 7:52 pm

What hardware does your dream kit comprise of?

koby drums - Triggera krigg/Bix - megadrum - Kontakt........... Samples from all and sundry.
airflamesred

Postby GreasyBumpkin » Wed Mar 06, 2019 5:42 pm

airflamesred wrote:What hardware does your dream kit comprise of?

Mostly remnants of an alesis DM10. I have had all the faux skin heads replaced with mesh, also removed a lot of the internal material save for some foam to make them feel better to strike.

Cymbals are the metal Jobeky LVs, I believe they have designed these in the vein of Roland CYs (as it said "set to CY-x on the packaging IIRC). The hihat is a VH-11 style.

Snare also Jobeky 14" acoustic conversion.

Roland BT-1s

Picture here https://m.imgur.com/a/VTF6t
GreasyBumpkin

Postby jungleb » Sun Jan 10, 2021 4:20 pm

I hope you got your kit working
jungleb

Return to Off topic