I am desperate, need serious help.

Discussions of any related software

Moderator: Related software moderators

I am desperate, need serious help.

Postby blue105 » Mon Oct 01, 2018 3:15 pm

hi, I've bought a second hand 56 input megadrum with little info about it a few weeks ago, all I know is that it is 56 inputs and has positional sensing, but could not get it to work with ezdrummer 2 no matter what I tried, I really need a step-by-step guide starting from the single first click I need to make in the MDMFX, what midi ports do I need to select, what do I need to do to configure pads? I am testing this module on my old yamaha snarepad, I've inserted its jack to a random slot and downloaded a premade config file and dragged-dropped it to the fx, I saw the indication on the module's screen whenever I hit it, so that great I guess, but have no luck with getting sound from ezdrummer 2, this thing is so frustrating and I need serious help. Please give me the steps I need to make to get my snaresound.
also I tried to update the firmware, as it told me that its too old, but I had no luck on that either, it gives me error in every way that I try it, gives me an error in the mdmfx and the command prompt, I have listed the problem down below.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
blue105

Re: I am desperate, need serious help.

Postby dmitri » Tue Oct 02, 2018 9:09 am

To start with, in the firmware upgrade you selected wrong Output port.
dmitri
Site Admin

Postby blue105 » Tue Oct 02, 2018 5:58 pm

thanks, just tried it and it is now updating, what am I supposed to do next?
blue105

Postby dmitri » Wed Oct 03, 2018 10:54 am

It depends on what you're trying to do next and what problem you have. One problem at a time please. I also suggest you to read all MegaDrum Documentation first - https://www.megadrum.info/content/megad ... figuration
dmitri
Site Admin

Return to Related Software