MDM FX doesn't see the megadrum module

Discussions of any related software

Moderator: Related software moderators

Re: MDM FX doesn't see the megadrum module

Postby lasot » Thu Jul 05, 2018 6:51 pm

another polish auction. one guy with a friend ordered 2 sets of mdm and made them many years ago. I'm not quite sure how this one works. I mean, in the future. Now i'm trying to get through all setups etc and see if i can use it on the stage. I mean a lot of software for playing drums has its own mapping system which is quite easy and clear to set up. I mean midi notes number, velocity etc. Question is, if I will set up my MDM once and never touch again and I will be using a mapping system from software like AD, EZdrummer etc. only?
Anybody is working like that? or MDMFX is necessary??
and last question to Dimitri. How much is brand new module bought direct from You?? 56 inputs
lasot

Re: MDM FX doesn't see the megadrum module

Postby dmitri » Thu Jul 05, 2018 9:28 pm

MDMFX will work with only minimal required firmware version which is 20170622 at the moment.
Latest old MDM will work with 20170622. MDM never supported firmware versions older then about 2011.
Older firmware versions have to be upgraded if it is 20100603 or newer. This is more then 8 years ago and it still can be upgraded!
Older firmware versions can only be controlled/configured with a front panel controls/LCD.

Prices for 56 inputs modules are in viewtopic.php?f=3&t=1393
dmitri
Site Admin

Previous

Return to Related Software