Im stuck!

Discussions of any related software

Moderator: Related software moderators

Re: Im stuck!

Postby airflamesred » Sat May 13, 2017 1:54 pm

porky wrote:
airflamesred wrote:Swap the curve back to linear and drop the level shift to 0. Untick Hi level and press send.
Hit the drum a fee times and take a screen shot of them. Post it here and a team of experts will analyse the data.

Screenshot of the drum midi signal you mean?

Yes

koby drums - Triggera krigg/Bix - megadrum - Kontakt........... Samples from all and sundry.
airflamesred

Postby porky » Sat May 13, 2017 2:20 pm

airflamesred wrote:Swap the curve back to linear and drop the level shift to 0. Untick Hi level and press send.
Hit the drum a fee times and take a screen shot of them. Post it here and a team of experts will analyse the data.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
porky

Postby porky » Sat May 13, 2017 2:23 pm

airflamesred wrote:
porky wrote:

Yes

Ignore that, i don't know how to remove posts, but i put the wrong picture.

From down onwards is the correct one
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
porky

Postby porky » Sat May 13, 2017 2:23 pm

airflamesred wrote:
porky wrote:

Yes

Yellow means unknown
porky

Postby airflamesred » Sat May 13, 2017 2:32 pm

OK by the looks of it there is something wrong with the drum pads. Where are they from?

koby drums - Triggera krigg/Bix - megadrum - Kontakt........... Samples from all and sundry.
airflamesred

Postby porky » Sat May 13, 2017 4:02 pm

airflamesred wrote:OK by the looks of it there is something wrong with the drum pads. Where are they from?

682 Drums.

They seem to be ok in terms of their reputation..
porky

Postby airflamesred » Sat May 13, 2017 5:23 pm

Their reputation is fine, these are mesh heads?

airflamesred

Postby porky » Sat May 13, 2017 6:33 pm

airflamesred wrote:Their reputation is fine, these are mesh heads?

Pearl muffle heads

Single ply mesh heads that come with the rhythm traveller
porky

Postby airflamesred » Sat May 13, 2017 7:26 pm

OK, well I'm fairly sure that this is to do with the piezo not picking up enough. I can't really offer anymore I'm afraid with regards to tensionon head etc. One more thing though, for dual zone change the type from single piezo (bottom of the pads)
If I remember correctly that is where the yellow unknown may originate. If there is another note 38 there, then that maybe what is displaying.

airflamesred

Postby dmitri » Sat May 13, 2017 8:42 pm

Also, labels in blue mean that MDM doesn't know if the settings between MDM and MegaDrum are in sync. Either do Get from MegaDrum or Send to MegaDrum.
dmitri
Site Admin

PreviousNext

Return to Related Software