TDRUM/DDRUM BLACK TRIGGER SETTINGS

Discussions of any related software

Moderator: Related software moderators

TDRUM/DDRUM BLACK TRIGGER SETTINGS

Postby angr77 » Thu Jul 26, 2012 11:17 pm

Hi!

Just for fun...I made a search if anybody had been successfully using the TDRUM or DDRUM external trigger together with MegaDRUM and have been sharing the configuration settings on megadrum.info, but I had not found any post on this how to doit. (Only posts about people asking for it)

So...I had a TDRUM BLACK trigger deep down in my toolbox...which I have not used for two years. So just for fun I have plugged it in to my MegaDRUM/32. One big question have hit me...are TDRUM and DDRUM the same trigger type?
Hard to tell...(who bought who...) but on my TDRUM trigger...states that it is licenced by DDRUM. I am pretty sure my trigger is equal to the DDRUM DDTT PRO Trigger.

So after some work...My conclusion is that the configuration settings would look something like this for the snare trigger (which has two piezo trigger onboard)

The trigger actually gives very good result in Addictive Drums with the settings below.

TDRUM.PNG
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Sonor, Drum-Tec heads, Roland CY14, CY12&15R, 2x BT-1 & VH11, 12, 13, Triggera D11, 2xD14, Pintech Dingbat, Letric Moo, Quartz triggers, 2xARM based MegaDRUM, PS Board, M-Audio FT Ultra 8R, Addictive Drums 2.1.6, Surface Pro 5 http://zourman.com
angr77

Return to Related Software