bought a used Megadrum

Discussions related to MegaDrum Hardware

bought a used Megadrum

Postby bigdrumtuner » Thu Jun 17, 2021 7:08 pm

Hello.

I recently purchased a used Megadrum for what I read it can do, but have no idea how this one is configired. What do I need to know and do?

Thanks!
bigdrumtuner

Re: bought a used Megadrum

Postby airflamesred » Thu Jun 17, 2021 7:21 pm

bigdrumtuner wrote:Hello.

I recently purchased a used Megadrum for what I read it can do, but have no idea how this one is configired. What do I need to know and do?

Thanks!

We've all been there, had a drink put a mad bid in and are now wondering what you have bought.?
Do you have some e drums to plug in?

koby drums - Triggera krigg/Bix - megadrum - Kontakt........... Samples from all and sundry.
airflamesred

Postby bigdrumtuner » Thu Jun 17, 2021 7:44 pm

airflamesred wrote:

Thanks!

We've all been there, had a drink put a mad bid in and are now wondering what you have bought.?

Ha! This one was on Reverb, I believe (been building a DIY A to E kit for awhile and the Megadrum was one of the first things I picked up) and was in Turkey.

To answer, yes, I do have some pads to plug into it. I guess I'll just start there and see what I've got. And for now, by the way, using a TD-12 that I will midi it to for sounds.
bigdrumtuner

Postby lostboy » Mon Sep 13, 2021 3:11 pm

bigdrumtuner wrote:
airflamesred wrote:

Thanks!

Ha! This one was on Reverb, I believe (been building a DIY A to E kit for awhile and the Megadrum was one of the first things I picked up) and was in Turkey.

To answer, yes, I do have some pads to plug into it. I guess I'll just start there and see what I've got. And for now, by the way, using a TD-12 that I will midi it to for sounds.

Did you get it going? I'm having quite a bit of trouble.
lostboy

Return to MegaDrum Hardware