Anyone have magadrum module fully working

Discussions related to MegaDrum Hardware

Re: Anyone have magadrum module fully working

Postby airflamesred » Fri Nov 16, 2018 9:14 pm

Yes, thousands. Are you having problems with your one?

koby drums - Triggera krigg/Bix - megadrum - Kontakt........... Samples from all and sundry.
airflamesred

Postby karlarsch » Fri Nov 16, 2018 9:16 pm

Megadrum is an incredible fast, sensible and reliable Drumbrain. Reading here in this forum about problems people have with it could lead You to the conclusion that MD is bullshit. But this here is a problem-forum only, nobody opens a thread to tell how good his MD is running. I´m using it since 4 years now as a pro drummer, it´s tricky and takes some time to understand all parameters, from me a clear recommendation.
Karl
karlarsch

Postby ibanman555 » Mon Nov 19, 2018 1:31 am

I haven't posted here in years really... Too busy drumming. I just update the firmware when needed and keep things going. This is usually a problem forum as previously mentioned, and I'd say 80% of new users default here because they don't read the manual, and this is not a toy.

If you want to use Megadrum, do your homework and have some desire to really understand how electronic drums work. Otherwise you'll most likely hang yourself.
ibanman555

Postby airflamesred » Tue Nov 20, 2018 6:00 pm

ibanman555 wrote:I haven't posted here in years really... Too busy Drumming

That's the way it should be!

koby drums - Triggera krigg/Bix - megadrum - Kontakt........... Samples from all and sundry.
airflamesred

Postby Kabonfaiba » Wed Nov 21, 2018 12:56 am

Whatever my joined date to these forums, is about when I ordered my Megadrum module. 8-)

I hardly touch my config anymore except for when I added new cymbals earlier this year. It's been switch on and play for it's lifetime.

I've gone through two complete PC builds in that time, and with my latest PC I can be playing in under a minute, in about 5 steps from powered off. So having things frustration free (like normal drum modules) is possible and very important to me.

I think the input jacks could be higher quality (they are sensitive) and always feel a bit precarious, and sometimes MDMFX is fussy, but that's about it, for all the issues.

You still can't beat the performance for the price, in the current year.
Kabonfaiba

Return to MegaDrum Hardware