Hey has anyone purchase parts from Mouser?

Discussions related to MegaDrum Hardware

Hey has anyone purchase parts from Mouser?

Postby NovaKaine » Thu Oct 02, 2008 1:57 pm

I know call me a lazy arse, but if anyone has the components part numbers from Mouser could ya'll pass the along.
I building the Synthex 2.5 version of the Megadrum.
Everytime I look at Mouser's website I go snowblind from a gazillion different part numbers.
So any if of you intrepid builders have a Mouser parts list pass it on please.
Help a brother out. :D
Oh amazingly I've discovered I live less than 20 minutes away from Mouser's main warehouse go figure. ;)
NovaKaine

Re: Hey has anyone purchase parts from Mouser?

Postby jman 31 » Thu Oct 02, 2008 3:21 pm

Take a look towards the end of this thread. Gastric has a parts list that is made up of almost all mouser parts for the v. 2.5
viewtopic.php?f=3&t=198
Make sure you are using the last list that he shows there because that is the most recent and updated.

Hope that helps.
jman 31

Postby jamalpiper » Thu Oct 02, 2008 3:23 pm

http://www.megadrum.info/forums/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=198&start=10

Edit: Rawr, Jman beat me to it...

At least one new post has been made to this topic. You may wish to review your post in light of this.
-[K]
jamalpiper

Postby gastric » Fri Oct 03, 2008 12:41 am

I just uploaded the latest spreadsheet to that post. Since ordering I updated the spreadsheet to include a less expensive and better Atmega chip, and added some more product notes such as a reference to the plastic BUD 1U rack enclosure #563-PRM-14460 which includes PCB standoffs for mounting the board and is only $32 I phoned Mouser but they had no specific idea as to how to add standoffs to the aluminum Hammond case which is the only reason I didn't buy it as the BUD is out of stock and I'm not a huge fan of plastic.

Note my Mouser.com order is still sitting in the box it was shipped in. I haven't even started making the board yet but plan to at least get the laser prints done this weekend.
gastric

Return to MegaDrum Hardware