You might want to know...

Discussions related to MegaDrum Hardware

Re: You might want to know...

Postby dmitri » Thu Jan 05, 2012 7:51 am

coralgol wrote:
dmitri wrote:As far as I know iPhone doesn't support Core MIDI.

I never heard about that. The Line 6 Mobilizer or the new iRig Midi Interface are supporting the Iphone, too.

I will check it. If does support them then I will add iPhone support when (and if) I have an iPhone.
dmitri
Site Admin

Postby angr77 » Fri Jan 20, 2012 3:46 pm

I am tempted to test the ipad version...but I refuse to jailbreak my ipad...:-) To much other stuff on the unit...

If you post a version on appstore...i will buy it directly!!
Sonor, Drum-Tec heads, Roland CY14, CY12&15R, 2x BT-1 & VH11, 12, 13, Triggera D11, 2xD14, Pintech Dingbat, Letric Moo, Quartz triggers, 2xARM based MegaDRUM, PS Board, M-Audio FT Ultra 8R, Addictive Drums 2.1.6, Surface Pro 5 http://zourman.com
angr77

Postby Cladinshadows » Mon Jan 23, 2012 5:36 pm

Dmitri , do you happen to have a pdf or a txt manual for this app ?
I'd like to know how to find/load drum kits.
Great work as always.
Cladinshadows

Postby dmitri » Mon Jan 23, 2012 9:22 pm

Cladinshadows wrote:Dmitri , do you happen to have a pdf or a txt manual for this app ?
I'd like to know how to find/load drum kits.
Great work as always.

Did you install it?
As an app, it should be quite obvious how to use (don't remember reading any manual for any app on my android phone). If it is not obvious then it means the app is not good enough.

The kits handling is right on the first tab (Main):
Load Kit From
Save kit To
Save as New Kit
Delete Kit

By default there are no kits present so you won't see anything in 'Load Kit From' or ''Save kit To' so you have to create at least one kit with 'Save as New Kit'.
dmitri
Site Admin

Postby angr77 » Sun Feb 19, 2012 8:51 am

Dmitri,

Any updates on this nice project? I have seen the posted movie, when you are using the MDCommander and updates the MD on youtube. Megadrum MDCommander Preview

Best regards

Anders
Sonor, Drum-Tec heads, Roland CY14, CY12&15R, 2x BT-1 & VH11, 12, 13, Triggera D11, 2xD14, Pintech Dingbat, Letric Moo, Quartz triggers, 2xARM based MegaDRUM, PS Board, M-Audio FT Ultra 8R, Addictive Drums 2.1.6, Surface Pro 5 http://zourman.com
angr77

Postby dmitri » Sun Feb 19, 2012 11:34 am

Not at the moment. When I have news I will post it.
dmitri
Site Admin

Postby dmitri » Sat Apr 07, 2012 9:23 pm

While I'm waiting for the app to be approved for App Store, here is the latest version to test if you have a jailbroken iPad:
MDCommander.ipa.zip

Btw, you can control MegaDrum from MDCommander wirelessly if MegaDrum is connected to a Mac using Network MIDI Sessions and using 'MIDI Patchbay' to route between MegaDrum MIDI ports and Network sessions.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
dmitri
Site Admin

Previous

Return to MegaDrum Hardware