Megadrum Gallery

Discussions related to MegaDrum Hardware

Re: Megadrum Gallery

Postby schrab » Thu Sep 29, 2011 4:21 pm

8 buttons to control the sampler.
Pot is temporary replacement for HH pedal (i've changed it to momentary switch for quick access)
Cellular rubber pads glued with cyanoacrylate.
Case material - alucobond
schrab

HeavenEverywhere DrumHead DIY Project Description

Postby stpope » Mon Oct 10, 2011 3:55 pm

Hi Folks,

I just posted the DrumHead DIY project description to,

viewtopic.php?f=3&t=1726

stp
stpope

Postby Russ15 » Mon Oct 17, 2011 11:39 pm

Here's my almost completed build. Everything is wired up and working, just going to do some graphic work for the case. You can find full documentation of the build here: viewtopic.php?f=3&t=1676.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Russ15

Postby jman 31 » Tue Oct 18, 2011 11:31 am

Nice job Russ!!!
jman 31

Postby Russ15 » Tue Oct 18, 2011 5:37 pm

jman 31 wrote:Nice job Russ!!!

Thanks J! 8-)
Russ15

Postby lawrence_doss » Mon Nov 14, 2011 9:59 am

My Build...
Took me a while and since I am seeing a little less activity here, thought I post some pics and of course ask for some help from the "gurus"... ;)
I am yet to tweak everything. Everything is a DIY here (except the bass kick). If there is any information that someone needs please do let me know and I will be more than glad to help.
The whole thing is a bit shaky... :oops: need to make new clamps... have some thoughts, will impliment them and post some more pics...
The big guys.. your comments would mean a lot...
DMITRI - You the man - :D
JMAN- Thanks for the frame idea :)
Regards,
Lawrence
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
lawrence_doss

Postby lawrence_doss » Mon Nov 14, 2011 10:06 am

Some more pics....

Lawrence
lawrence_doss

Postby lawrence_doss » Mon Nov 14, 2011 10:09 am

Some more pics...

Lawrence
lawrence_doss

Postby jman 31 » Tue Nov 15, 2011 6:54 pm

Nicely done my man! Glad that you were able to make use of my rack design. Keep up the great work!

One thing I can say is that my pipes fit perfectly into my clamps. I had to remove the bump that acts as a stop for the pipe inside of the fitting so it would go all the way through. I notice that you filled the space with rubber on yours which may be why it is shaky. Mine was rock solid, with no movement whatsoever. hope that helps.

regards,
J
jman 31

Postby lawrence_doss » Wed Nov 16, 2011 2:55 am

jman 31 wrote:Nicely done my man! Glad that you were able to make use of my rack design. Keep up the great work!

One thing I can say is that my pipes fit perfectly into my clamps. I had to remove the bump that acts as a stop for the pipe inside of the fitting so it would go all the way through. I notice that you filled the space with rubber on yours which may be why it is shaky. Mine was rock solid, with no movement whatsoever. hope that helps.

regards,
J

Thanks much Jman....
The T's that I got were very loose and would move freely on the metal pipes and I felt that taking out the bump would make it even more loose. I have another idea on how to do this.. wil share as soon as I can get that done.
Regards,
Lawrence
lawrence_doss

PreviousNext

Return to MegaDrum Hardware