Feature suggestion

Discussions related to MegaDrum Hardware

Re: Feature suggestion

Postby nitramnoj » Sun Jun 13, 2010 10:07 am

Superb. Many thanks to Dmitri, this feature will expand the potential use of the MD, well for me anyway.
Now of course I need to put a new encrypted chip in. How hard is it to do? Is it a case of pulling the old one out and replacing with the new one (i.e. no soldering or special tools required)?
I build PC's so if it is potentially pull the original one out and plug the new one in I may be OK.
Cheers
Noj
nitramnoj

Postby Firelord » Sun Jun 13, 2010 10:15 am

nitramnoj wrote:Is it a case of pulling the old one out and replacing with the new one (i.e. no soldering or special tools required)?
Exactly.
Firelord

Postby dmitri » Sun Jun 13, 2010 10:19 am

nitramnoj wrote:Superb. Many thanks to Dmitri, this feature will expand the potential use of the MD, well for me anyway.
Now of course I need to put a new encrypted chip in. How hard is it to do? Is it a case of pulling the old one out and replacing with the new one (i.e. no soldering or special tools required)?
I build PC's so if it is potentially pull the original one out and plug the new one in I may be OK.
Cheers
Noj

Is it a module built by me?
dmitri
Site Admin

Postby nitramnoj » Sun Jun 13, 2010 12:15 pm

dmitri wrote:
nitramnoj wrote:Superb. Many thanks to Dmitri, this feature will expand the potential use of the MD, well for me anyway.
Cheers
Noj

Is it a module built by me?

It is a module built by you, the 32 input version.
nitramnoj

Postby dmitri » Sun Jun 13, 2010 12:51 pm

nitramnoj wrote:It is a module built by you, the 32 input version.

Then, please PM me just as I asked in viewtopic.php?p=14762#p14762
dmitri
Site Admin

Postby rockdude » Sun Jun 13, 2010 4:00 pm

dmitri wrote:See changes in the firmware version 20100613.

Thanks dmitri!
rockdude

Previous

Return to MegaDrum Hardware