bought a used Megadrum

Discussions related to MegaDrum Hardware

bought a used Megadrum

Postby bigdrumtuner » Thu Jun 17, 2021 7:08 pm

Hello.

I recently purchased a used Megadrum for what I read it can do, but have no idea how this one is configired. What do I need to know and do?

Thanks!
bigdrumtuner
 
Posts: 2
Joined: Thu Jun 17, 2021 7:05 pm

Re: bought a used Megadrum

Postby airflamesred » Thu Jun 17, 2021 7:21 pm

bigdrumtuner wrote:Hello.

I recently purchased a used Megadrum for what I read it can do, but have no idea how this one is configired. What do I need to know and do?

Thanks!

We've all been there, had a drink put a mad bid in and are now wondering what you have bought.?
Do you have some e drums to plug in?

koby drums - Triggera krigg/Bix - megadrum - Kontakt........... Samples from all and sundry.
airflamesred
 
Posts: 1182
Joined: Fri Mar 30, 2012 1:58 pm
Location: Hammersmith

Re: bought a used Megadrum

Postby bigdrumtuner » Thu Jun 17, 2021 7:44 pm

airflamesred wrote:
bigdrumtuner wrote:Hello.

I recently purchased a used Megadrum for what I read it can do, but have no idea how this one is configired. What do I need to know and do?

Thanks!

We've all been there, had a drink put a mad bid in and are now wondering what you have bought.?
Do you have some e drums to plug in?


Ha! This one was on Reverb, I believe (been building a DIY A to E kit for awhile and the Megadrum was one of the first things I picked up) and was in Turkey.

To answer, yes, I do have some pads to plug into it. I guess I'll just start there and see what I've got. And for now, by the way, using a TD-12 that I will midi it to for sounds.
bigdrumtuner
 
Posts: 2
Joined: Thu Jun 17, 2021 7:05 pm

Re: bought a used Megadrum

Postby lostboy » Mon Sep 13, 2021 3:11 pm

bigdrumtuner wrote:
airflamesred wrote:
bigdrumtuner wrote:Hello.

I recently purchased a used Megadrum for what I read it can do, but have no idea how this one is configired. What do I need to know and do?

Thanks!

We've all been there, had a drink put a mad bid in and are now wondering what you have bought.?
Do you have some e drums to plug in?


Ha! This one was on Reverb, I believe (been building a DIY A to E kit for awhile and the Megadrum was one of the first things I picked up) and was in Turkey.

To answer, yes, I do have some pads to plug into it. I guess I'll just start there and see what I've got. And for now, by the way, using a TD-12 that I will midi it to for sounds.


Did you get it going? I'm having quite a bit of trouble.
lostboy
 
Posts: 1
Joined: Mon Sep 13, 2021 2:52 pm


Return to MegaDrum Hardware

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 61 guests

cron